Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mr. Picassohead****

While I haven't abandoned the book related posts (a couple more left), I have been meaning to do a set of posts about online colouring or painting sites as well. This is the first of these, and I am deliberately refraining from my usual chatter today to ensure that I do post all that I intend to. (Ain't I noble?)

Mr. Picassohead is a work of Ruder Finn Interactive, a "boutique interactive agency embedded within an independently owned & operated Global Communication Company" as they describe themselves. A standalone site, this has a small blank canvas to which you can add from a set of Picasso-esque facial features, scaling or rotating them as you deem fit, to create your own Picassohead. Once you are finished, you have the option of saving the pic in their gallery or emailing as an e-card. The concept is not new, but the presentation is sleek and cool, and it can get quite addicting!



The url - http://www.mrpicassohead.com/create.html

P.S.
You can browse the gallery randomly or search by title or artist name, and have the option of sending any of the gallery images link to friends. To go directly to the gallery, use the url http://www.mrpicassohead.com


No comments: